More Liebster Stuff
It has come to my attention that I wrote my Liebster post both too slowly and in too much of a hurry, because I totally missed ixot’s nomination! Once again, ridiculously honoured at your kind words (Tewl doesn’t deserve them) so thank you, and here are more Q&A things because I had a blast with the last ones anyway:
1. Have you had a hobby/interest that you have completely given up nowadays? What and why?
Yes! My life is a long string of these. Most notably, I was a competitive figure skater for about 13 years. That sport is such a mind game. I would perfect a jump and completely lose it in the space of an hour. Not to sound narcissistic, but I think I would have been better off in skating if my mind weren’t so active (“overthinking it” is your enemy). I try to get back into it occasionally, but I won’t be landing my double lutz anytime soon.
2. If you and your family or your friends were to go on an outing nearby, where would you go and what would you do? If you went alone, would you go to the same places or do something completely different?
My friends are the bomb. We tear up arcades and bowling alleys and do dumb, childish stuff. Then I indulge my massive introversion by going for runs in the forest. Or, you know, just staying home.
3. Best memory of something you and a sibling/cousin or a friend did when you were kids?
This one time, my siblings and I rallied the neighbourhood kids and launched an assault with “Early Halloween.” Basically, we all dressed up in June and went door-to-door asking for candy. I think the residents of that street were secretly happy when we moved away.
4. Most useful mod and most useful setting you use while playing TS3? If you don’t use mods, why? WHY!???
I love MasterController for obvious reasons (all the mastery and the control) but I think I cried when Overwatch started deleting those stuck vehicles.
5. What’s your favourite perfume, and if you don’t use perfume, favourite lotion/soap or favourite natural smell.
It’s called Be Enchanted by Bath & Body Works, and they don’t sell it in Canada anymore. 😦
6. What’s your least favourite household task to do, and what don’t you mind as much?
I freaking hate washing dishes. It aggravates my germophobia in the worst way possible. On the other hand, I really love vacuuming.
7. If you were to learn something you know very little about, what would you most like to learn?
I want to know the mechanics behind musical composition. Like, I know the basics, but how does this bundle of noises turn me into a bundle of emotions? Then again, maybe knowing would ruin it.
8. What kind of (non-existing) expansion would you want the most from EA?
Man, that’s a tough question. Some kind of wilderness survival thing? I know there was Castaway, but I’d love to see an option in the main game to be “homeless” or free-running and not attached to a lot.
9. If you make your own CC, what are you most proud of? Who is your favourite creator of clothes and objects?
Hell naw, too hard. Does making houses count? I love working in-game with CASt. Here’s a peek at my latest creation, but shhh, it’s a secret:
Anubis is my favourite maker of the hairs and the clothes.
10. Tell me about some weird/special food from your region or where you grew up, or from your own family. If nothing comes to mind, what’s your favourite dish? Main course and dessert.
I’d be a terrible Canadian if I didn’t mention poutine but since I went pescatarian, I can’t really have it. So I’ll tell you about Nanaimo bars. Or better, I’ll show you:
If that was gibberish to you, poutine = fries with cheese and gravy. Pescatarian = no meat except seafood.
11. Which is the best book on the top shelf of your nearest bookcase? (if you’re at home – if you’re away, just name a good book plz).
A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin.